Buying gear online for the first time and aren't sure of your proper size? See the charts below to find your correct length of ski, board, or pole sizes. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Here are some general tips for selecting a ski if you are between lengths. Keep in mind that 2-3 cm won't make a big difference in the feel of the skis.
Get LONGER SKIS if you:
- Want to ski faster
- Are heavy for your height
- Like to hit large drops
- Are an expert, aggressive skier
- Need more float
- Feel your current skis aren't stable enough
Choose a SHORTER SKI if you:
- Want to turn easier
- Are light for your height
- Don't enough control with your current skis
- Are a beginner, casual skier
Your snowboards length should be about 85% to 92% of your height. If you want to be really precise, here's the formula:
Height (in inches) X 2.54 X 0.88 = Recommended Board Length
A splitboard should be about the same size as your powder snowboard.
Here are some general tips for selecting a board if you are between lengths.
Choose a LONGER BOARD if you:
- Feel your powder board is too small
- Want to ride faster and float better
- Are a heavier person for your height
- Are an expert, aggressive snowboarder
Choose a SHORTER BOARD if you:
- Feel your powder board is too long
- Want easier maneuverability
- Are a light person for your height
- Are a beginner, casual snowboarder
The traditional way of measuring if your poles are the correct height is to turn your poles upside down, keep your arms at your sides, and grab the pole just underneath the basket. In this position, your arms should form 90-degree angles.
However, some people choose longer or shorter poles based on personal preferences; if you've been skiing with extra-long poles your whole life and haven't had any issues, don't change it now!
Use this text to include important information that you'd like your customers to be aware of when contacting you. You could include shop hours, email response times, other ways to contact you, or just some friendly text to encourage your customers to reach out.