We design with obsessive attention to detail and utilize only the highest quality materials and components available. Paradise equipment was created to provide a lifetime of use and enjoyment.
We offer a three year warranty on all skis and splitboards from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Our warranty policy does not cover reasonable wear and tear or misuse of products; however, we use consideration when dealing with warranties, so if you’re not sure please submit a claim anyway.
Please read the information below before processing a claim.
Skis & Snowboards
All Paradise Skis & Snowboards are warrantied for three years from the date of original purchase against manufacturing defects, when purchased from paradiseskis.com. Skis and splitboards purchased from any other forum, including ski swaps, second-hand skis and sales representatives, are not covered.
Paradise is responsible for the replacement of any defective product. We are not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss, misuse or alteration of the product. Paradise is not responsible for any additional costs incurred through the warranty process, such as the cost of remounting skis, etc.
The following damages are excluded from our warranty cover:
- Damage from normal wear and tear.
- Misuse, abuse, neglect or defect/damage caused by improper use or poor maintenance.
- Base damage from landing on rocks, stumps, roads, people, or anything else that is not snow.
- Scratches, chips or damage from ski-to-ski contact on top sheets or bases
- Rust, fading or other cosmetic issues arising after having used the skis.
- Improper mounting or adjusting of bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski. We always recommend that you have your skis mounted at your local ski shop to ensure that it is done correctly/professionally.
- Damage from repeated impact of skis on sidewalks and / or roads.
- Graphic fading or discoloration due to improper storage or use
Apparel & Softgoods
All Paradise apparel is warrantied for three years from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects, when purchased from paradiseskis.com. We are responsible for the repair or replacement of any defective product. Our warranty does not cover defects as a result of alterations or improper fit.Excluded from our warranty cover:
- Rips and tears.
- Fading (including UV damage).
- Damage as a result of improper washing.
We always advise that you follow the recommended washing instructions.
The Fine Print
All products returned to Paradise Skis Inc. for warranty inspection must have prior return authorization and confirmation number which can be given over the phone or by email. Send an email to email@example.com to begin your warranty claim. Please include as much information as possible.